Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 144/365 (January 9, 2009)

I got out of work earlier than usual, but not enough to make the trip to Philly despite my best efforts. I met Krysta and we went to see Bride Wars, which was a pretty cute movie, even if it was half a theater ticket! Then I high-tailed it over to Ars Nova.

I met up with kayla, kavin, melissa, rachel, and amelia to see Gallagher perform, and of course he had a special guest Thad DeBrock. There were songs, talk of oil fumes, a false alarm spider on the microphone, and good times with friends. I had turned my screen off to take pictures because of my proximity to the stage in the dark theater so this was the best shot that came out. I like it because Thad is in it too and I think he is extremely talented. As a personal note I really miss the lack of Tupperware everywhere!

No comments: