Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Day 96/365 (October 21, 2014)


I decided to rush Pippin since KDM was back and he leaves next week. It wasn't as cold as I was expecting so that was nice! The lady who works as a porter there was actually super nice and friendly to me for the first time. I was shocked but very pleased. After rush I went home to drop off stuff and headed to work for a while. I then went to the gym where I was not as successful as yesterday, but at least it was something. it could be because I forgot to put on sneakers and was in my rain boots or the macaron that I ate that I shouldn't have!

After I came home and delivered my macarons to people (ate another) and then watched some DVR TV before getting ready for Pippin. On the way to the show I popped into Les Miz to give Penski her macarons and chatted with her for about 15 minutes before finally going into my show. It was good to see KDM back... man oh man will i miss him! The ensemble of the show truly are amazing and the way they can split tracks so easily is incredible! The new guy replacing Orion wasn't quite ready so he was only onstage for a few acrobat type things, and the other actors were giving him stage direction as he was doing things, i saw one say "lift up the ball" to him. He did pretty good for the most part, but they had to do a different second act opener with two of the others and they took out the fire juggling at the end of the show. KDM didn't make it up on the shoulders during Extraordinary so it was fun to see how he handled that and then the front somersault he did. At the stage door I saw David Tutera go inside and I was all excited and later when he came out I asked for a picture since he is so freaking awesome! I think he was excited about the idea since this isn't the  type of crowd that might recognize him because he has a gigantic smile and well that made my night LOL! It's funny how I pass people all the time on the streets that most people would care about like Orlando Bloom or Rupert Grint or whatever and I am not phased but I was like OMG ITS DAVID TUTERA!!!!

Then i came home and got stuff ready for the morning before going to bed

No comments: