Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 10/365 (August 28, 2008)

(Chevonne, Me, Hope, Eliora)

Sorry for the delayed post, i was out late last night! I have always loved karaoke but unless it is Karaoke Revolution for playstation i have never found a place that i actually feel OK doing it at. Well for the past three weeks i have enjoyed Karaoke at TOL at NWS. It is always fun, and last night was no exception!

I was excited to hear that Hope wanted to come back, and so did Eliora. She even got a friend to come along (Chevonne). Chevonne and I performed Take Me Or Leave Me, which was beyond a hot mess because I have a hard time following music without assistance, and the words light up AFTER they are supposed to be said. I mean i know the words but without hearing positive reinforcement i doubt myself... but you know what it was a great way to start the night!

I also got up to sing Oops, I Did It Again... this went much better since i had practiced with a karaoke track of it previously (i know lame, LOL!) and i had the most unexpected helper during the song... he did the boy part, danced a little, and even called me Britney and reached up to grab my hand as if he were a fan... weird but whatever, and Eliora and Chevonne even sang some other songs... perhaps we can con Hope into it one day, but this was a group shot of us...

Happy times!

No comments: