Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 8/365 (August 26, 2008)

This is what time i got home tonight! I thought today was going to be a nightmare of a work day since i had so much to do. I turned my phone off and didn't open up my email. I was able to finish so much without those distractions and then i was able to leave work by 4:55 without feeling like i was sneaking out. it felt really good, and it has been a great night. it may sound lame but sitting on my bed, fixing album artwork for my music, and watching veronica mars is amazing! i even went on a mini cleaning spree! I think this is my first real night in the whole month of august!

so thank you 6 pm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i know that clock.

Anonymous said...

anonymous i bet thy name is Emily!

Anonymous said...

I love Veronica Mars.

And being at home sometimes.