Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 4/365 (August 22, 2008)

I was really torn about which picture to use today. (See my Facebook for other possibilities). Should I go with one of my scenic pictures from the sky, or my surprise picture of me in the reflected mirror, or my favorite picture of the day?

Even though the scenic shots make me pause and think about the wonders of people and how we created such intricate roadways and other structures, i thought it was best to go with what turned out to be my favorite photo of the day.

As i took my seat on the plane i looked out the window and saw that the sun was reflecting off the glass. This picture represents my excitement of this upcoming weekend! I always plan trips but i never have the follow through, and i certainly haven't taken any major trips recently of my own doing. So here i was waiting for the plane to taxi thinking about how i finally was doing something i planned. I was traveling somewhere for no other reason than because i wanted to. This was my first major trip of that nature, where i wasnt depressed because i was leaving for work, or i wasnt going with a school group.... it was just me and for fun.

I AM BEYOND PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!

No comments: