Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 54/365 (October 11, 2008)

Matthew and Nick had a cabaret show, and as it turns out Nicole was part of it too. Seriously it makes me so proud to see Matthew and Nick sing, and I have complete confidence in their abilities… Nicole however was the surprise of the night… who knew she was so freaking awesome? The other performers were kind of well interesting but at least we had them there to bring The Triad down. This was Good Morning Baltimore. I even got to be Something About You girl AND get a picture later on when Nick sang it… finally!

I even got a little teary-eyed at times when they were singing… I yi yi yi yi

After we went to Blockheads and our 11 person party had a great time! Thanks to Sasha, Mary, Marty, Nick, Nicole, Kelly, Matthew, Mackenzie, Their Mom, and her friend for making the night just INCREDIBLE! (I would use our group picture, but that was taken with Sasha’s camera and not mine L

No comments: