Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 58/365 (October 15, 2008)


So I need room decorations… and it makes sense for me to have something Broadway related. I would never frame a playbill from every show I have been to because well it takes a lot of time and effort, but I thought it would be nice to frame playbills from any show I have been to an opening or closing night for. Here I have three opening night playbills and three closing night playbills. Major thanks to Krysta for her help in achieving my vision for each one… Glory Days turned out to be my favorite even if I have to move the playbill up a little bit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Glory Days color scheme! So pretty!

Tamra said...

thanks man! me too... thank goodness Krysta has a ton of scrapbook stuff... it led to the perfect colors!