Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 82/365 (November 8, 2008)

Oh this was a special day… first I lost the Shrek lotto then Sasha and I embarked on our crazy mission! We drove to Brooklyn to see Marty in his play, then drove back to get Sasha to see Tale Of Two Cities at 2 pm… well cross-town traffic is MURDER and she ended up being late… so she vacated her car to run (in the rain) to the theatre and I hopped over to find a place to park it. Driving in NYC is really all kinds of stressful and I forget how annoying we can be as pedestrians… I tried to be nice after I parked the car but it only lasted a few streets, oops! But I found it entertaining that I was driving a “little bug” so I thought it only right to rock out to Little Bug by The Spring Standards :D

But it is fun to drive sometimes!

No comments: