Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 310/365 (June 24, 2009)


it was a very long, but very much fun day! i woke up early to get ready to meet my cousins and walk Tucker. I left earlier than planned because paula had texted to say they were looking to get there earlier. i ended up getting there way earlier than i meant to and sat on a bench to read my book.  ya know i lived over there for a year and never did that!

anywho i et up with my cousins Paula, and her clan... and also my cousin Mo and her kids. 3 adults, 5 children... phew!

we hopped the boat to liberty island and then we waited in line forever to get in... by the time we got to the observation decks of the pedastool it was raining! not hard but enough that my pants got soaked and i was slipping in my flip flops! that gave me quite the bit of stress. but we had lots of fun and then i left to go home.

i got home and went straight to the tub to clean my now extremely dirty feet from all the yuck of the streets on NY and then i washed my jean bottoms in the sink since they soaked up all that yucky water! then i took a much needed respite to re-gather myself and get pack my overnight bag to head to sasha's so i could get some more sleep before heading to rush for next to normal.

i got there about 11 and met with marty and fred. i laid down to try and get some sleep and then i got a text saying there were already people in the next to normal rush line... i thought about it and then away i went... not so much sleep, but at least i was close by and got a quick hello in.

No comments: