Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 352/365 (August 5, 2009)

Meet Fanny Gabor my best friend as of late! She has been keeping me cool without the need for putting on AC Slater (yes Krysta i just admitted to the names of my fan and our AC publicly!)

eventful moments of the day:

the TWC technician came at like 9 am to fix my internet. he didnt fix it, he claims my computer has a software issue so i made an appointment at Apple. however i dont believe him since his supervisor had to talk him through what to do and he was having troubles following along the directions because he was not familiar with Macs and he offended e early on when i was detailing how the last person came and what she did. and as soon as i said she he said something like she in a not nice tone and then he laughed. and yea so i was just unhappy and i have to wait until saturday because that was the first availability they had, and then call them back when they tell me my computer is fine. i also dont think it is my computer because it used to work just fine months ago but still

pip and i went for a walk and chilled at the dog run by us for a bit. it isnt as big and not as many other dogs come to it so it isnt much fun

on our way back we went hunting for a fruit cart guy... i thought i bought yummy fruit, turns out i bought once yummy fruit that is now practically all rotted so i was miffed to say the least!

i did a few dishes from what i have eaten today

i prepped snacks to have with me for tomorrow's marathon wait of broadway in bryant park

i also got out my very old camcorder and got it ready to use i just cant upload the footage anywhere because it isnt compatible with any of my computers.

i feel really bad because i have been wondering where emma was all day and why she didnt even say hi until i realized i shut her in krysta's room almost as soon as i woke up because i didnt know she was in there and didnt want pip to go in there: basically i cut her off from her litter box, food, and water on a humid day for several hours so i spent sometime graveling at her feet for forgiveness, i think it worked!

No comments: