Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 355/365 (August 8, 2009)

looking at my blog trying to work up motivation to write about today with my sad headphones

i went to bed so late and had to get up so early for my apple genius appointment. i basically got a little over three hours sleep and i was NOT a happy person. i made my way to the apple store on 14th street. just before i got there the right ear bud of my headphones decided to stop working which would have been fine if my phone was under a warranty but alas it is not so no replacement of headphones would happen for me and i will now have to suffer :(

anywho i really thought there was nothing wrong with my computer but it turns out they have to fix the back light and replace something on the mother board! so i have a couple of days to organize everything and back it up before the parts come in and i have to drop it off for them to fix it. The apple guy loved me though and it paid to be nice to him because even though my headphones werent under warranty he tried looking around to see if there was a pair he could just give away. sadly there was not so that was a fail but at least he tried :D

i came home and ended up beginning to watch a lot of tv and krysta eventually left and i instead of getting my act together to go work on my computer i ended up falling asleep and getting a nap that helped me but i will regret since it is almost midnight as i type this and i am not tired.

anyway i finally woke up because krysta had come home and discovered that Pip had Peed on her clothes and ironing board (should have closed her door before she left like i have been trying to do but i guess not everyone gets the point). so i worked on cleaning that all up by washing everything by hand so the pee wont settle in until it gets put through a washing machine. eventually she ended up making cookies and i ate a bunch of those.

i am really hoping i get some sleep before i head out for my plans tomorrow... and tomorrow begins the 10 day countdown to my final 365!

No comments: