Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day 362/365 (August 15, 2009)

the mac and cheese i made... i know it looks SO good!!!!
where i spent most of my day sleeping

The day was thoroughly unproductive for the most part except for the dishes i did and the hardcore cleaning of my bedroom floor getting all of the yucky pee residue of it and making it smell like lysol now! i also did some major reorganization of and deletion of some stuff on my PC computer, so i guess the day wasnt as unproductive as i once thought.

i ended up napping for about 4 hours which will bite me in the rear later i am sure, all i know is i need to get over this cray sleep thing i have had going on for a while! i also watched parts of aladdin and all of hercules today since it was on ABC Family. i own them but i always like to watch them better when i dont have to put the movie on. (though hercules is on VHS so i cant actually watch it whenever i want). emma and i spent quality time together which always makes her and me very happy.

Since i had done all the prep work for dinner the night before all i had to do was pop it in the oven and i had some scrumptious mac and cheese for a real dinner, it looked real good!

anywho after i posted this motivation struck and i finally labeled and organized my playbills and tickets from april until now. this means i also updated my spreadsheet so yay for actually being productive! i am going to organize my life for going to kim's tomorrow then BED.

No comments: