Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 101/365 (November 27, 2008)

Thanksgiving! At first I was more than a little sad when I realized several of my family members would in fact be celebrating in New Rochelle, and I was going to miss being with them… but I had already made plans and thought it would be unfair to cancel on them. I am so happy that Krysta and I hosted the Thanksgiving Festivities. It turned out to be a really amazing day filled with friendship and good laughs. This was a picture taken on self timer of us… and we set it up in the freezer for this vantage point and that amuses me… I had only gingerale... no yucky champagne!

3 comments:

emily said...

IS THAT A TABLE?!

This picture made me laugh really hard when I first looked at it. Oh, and now still. Because of all the head leaning INCLUDING Will Chase.

Tamra said...

haha nope it was an imaginary surface, of course it is a table!

Unknown said...

I looove champagne. Yummy.