Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 93/365 (November 19, 2008)

What can I say? I had the most amazing birthday this year, and I felt so much love from all my friends that came out to celebrate with me that day (and the day before). You guys will never know how much you each mean to me… this is one of the group shots we got from the night after ABz had ended and we migrated to the Lounge, where my roommate and some others may have conspired against me, but there was song, and birthday cake, and lots of fun pictures!

3 comments:

emily said...

maybe an impromptu solo performance of Bitch of Living with full choreography. just maybe. and Krysta saying slowly, "Tamra, after this song we're going to leave."

Tamra said...

hey i did more than BOL... there was songs from spelling bee, and wicked! i also say i would have done that anyway... i love attention and there was no one embarrassing there taht night :D

Unknown said...

I love this picture! Crazy red eye though, haha.