Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 118/365 (December 14, 2008)

Altarholic Appreciation Day!!!! Or as I ended up calling it My Epic Day of ABz. The events of the day were AA Day where we made ornaments for their dressing room Christmas Tree. (I made their holiday name tags… I get a little crazy when doing arts and crafts… my apologies). Then the matinee show, then there was a talk back with many of the creatives about the “genesis of the Altar Boyz” and there were performances of cut scenes and songs from the show. Then there was the evening show, then I raced over to Broadway Sings For Toys that had many different performers… including those hard working Altar Boyz!!!!

I cheated with two pictures today because well I couldn’t decide. The first is the Altar Boyz stage lighted to set the mood (and BC/EFA Christmas tunes were piped through the sound system). This is what they did last year and I was hoping they would do it again, so I am quite pleased they did. The other is my picture with the finished Christmas Tree. This ended up being one of my favorite photos of the day because it was just me trying to get a shot with the tree and when I got home and looked at the photos I saw Neil poking through the “window.” I think it was a good representation of the fun and unexpectedness of the day!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha, thanks for being a creepster, Neil! ;)