Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Day 134/365 (December 30, 2008)

Mary convinced me to go to the second Spring Awakening Holiday caoncert at Joe's Pub even though it was super late at night. I am really glad she did because not only was it a fun outing for mary, jo ann, mike, and myself but we were treated to some great performances. The very end they sang Song of Purple Summer and Emma started crying... it made me think of everything that has happened in my life because of Spring Awakening and i am beyond greatful and somewhat sad that it is ending very soon, more sad then i thought i would be... oy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, as crazy, and backwards as it sounds...since I am not what anyone would call a SA fan...without it we wouldn't have met. Without that musical I wouldn't have some of the most amazing friends in the world...I wouldn't have a band...hell, I wouldn't even have a mortal enemy!!

I guess I owe it a lot more than I thought. Hmmm...

emily said...

i'm going to go cry in the dark now.

Tamra said...

emily shhh!

LOL!