Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 128/365 (December 24, 2008)


Christmas Eve… in MA… with the family… stress beyond belief but I am always happy to see my kitty, and surprisingly he has been very lovey dovey with me this trip… it makes me smile!
It is a holiday I am allowed to cheat! Here is my cousin Becky and her daughter Tessa. We did a Christmas Eve celebration at her house tonight… it went pretty well and it is kind of crazy to see my cousin as a true adult. We are only two weeks apart and yet I feel like she is more grown up than me with her own home, a great guy, and child. I think the greatest/craziest thing of the evening was hearing her say “I want to do this again every year to give her a tradition to be used to, I remember always going over to Tammy’s every Christmas Eve and having shrimp and I want her to have something to.”

No comments: