Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 139/365 (January 4, 2009)

I was torn between 4 photos i took during the day. There were ones from the final Hairspray lotto and ones from Starbucks. Even though Broadway died a little with 10 shows closing i felt like this was the best picture.

After i lost Hairspray and Wicked i headed to Apple for my appointment and after being told to restore my phone (scared to do) i took my newly exchanged headphones (real reson for visit... success!) and walked from 14th and 9th Ave to 50th and 8th Ave, while walking up and down random aves on the way to waste time. I finally ended up not in my Starbucks (since every seat was occupied, the nerve!) but in the one close by actually on 8th Ave. There i sat people watching and when i took a phot of my view, i noticed how interesting my bag looked with the headphones on the table, so i took one of just that. i really enjoyed all the competing colors and patterns of everything.

Afterwards i met up with Mark, Lynette, and Michelle (not MacDonald) in my Starbucks and we just chatted for a really long time, then MArk and I headed to Chipotle followed by Coldstone (i tried for Pinkberry) and walking around.... oh yea i saw the marquee for Guys and Dolls but couldn't bring myself to take a picture of it. Then we headed to sasha's for a potty break, and got into some mischief... but it turned out to be a great day!

No comments: