Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 154/365 (January 19, 2009)

The day was all kinds of fun! It was a holiday so Krysta was even home for the most part too!

Krysta, Lizize, and myself went and helped with Avenue Q lotto for a few people then we all headed to Europa. I didn't get anything there surprisingly... then we sat there for a while and parted ways... Krysta, Lizzie, and myself went to putter time before heading over to TOL for Michael's birthday party. We went to Virgin and i found this guy... the photo isnt the best but it is hard to take a sneak picture of someone with their friends around... but he was wearing this flash hoodie and it even had the lightening bolts coming out of it and i loved it!

Then we went to Starbucks for a bit, and then finally we went to TOL for the festivities. We got there early enough to get a seat and let me tell you the night was so much fun! It was also ope mic there and it turns out alot of the Mostly Sondheim regulars come to TOL for Open mic night and it was nice to socialize with them in a more casual setting and before midnight! Lizzie and I even sang My Junk Is You... though i had to read the words and later i sang Friend Like Me which was a crowd pleaser and i was extremely surprised that i didnt have to look at the words and was able to sing it on my own, and the few moments of uh-oh i didnt have to worry about because everyone was singing along with me :D

Michael's party turned out to be lots of fun, and there was even yummy cake!

No comments: