Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 158/365 (January 23, 2009)

This day was spent sleeping, watching TONS of Hannah Montana and other things, and job applying. I also spent quite a bit of time trying to get a good shot of fred playing... here he is playing with a catnip mouse and doubled over himself in a swatting manner... good times!

Then i went out to Mostly Sondheim, and although it didn't start until after midnight i shall write about it as Friday, since i got there on Friday... but it was lots of fun and it was nice to have Kate back... and i even sang I'm Not That Smart with finger puppet and everything!!!! I was quite proud of myself :D and Lizzie even came to watch it with me!

MT even said i did good and should sing it again next week (very nice of him)... and before i sang he informed the room that i was shy... ha! in that setting i was just a LOTta bit, but it made me chuckle inside because i havet been called shy in at least 8 years!

No comments: