Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 157/365 (January 22, 2009)

So Lizzie decided to stay longer for her job hunt and we spent the day applying to places online, and then we headed over to TOL for karaoke night where we met up with Lil.

There wasnt that many people here this week (which was kind of nice) but it was still lots of fun. By the end of the night i had seen two people sing that i never thought i would see sing (RL and "george michael") and i had sang a bunch of songs... there was my favorite which ended up being the maureen part to lizzie's joanne of take me or leave me, techno its gonna be me with the wrong words on the screen (good thing i knew the right ones), the shoop shoop song, and walk away by kelly clarkson.

Lil even sang! i also was a little offended because a drinking club approached me and assumed i was a drinker and asked if i wanted to join there club, i was like dudes i have been drinking like 4 shirley temples and they were surprised... just because i sing karaoke in a bar doesnt mean i am a drinker! i just like to have fun!

i also was involved in a conversation with some people that made me a little sad but i kept a straight face when in my head i was saying TMI TMI TMI.... need to leave. It wasnt bad but we all know how i am easily scandalized and it doesnt take much...

i also learned this evening i need to get my happy self to Texas in March... i will make this happen somehow, if it is the last thing i do!

Fred and Emma were also being really cute!

No comments: