Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 146/365 (January 11, 2009)

Two picture day!

I saw Spring Awakening with Karolina… besides the fact the show was basically sold out (including standing room) and we had stage seats… I was so amazed and excited to see the cast board saying that Matt Doyle was going on as Melchior. I wasn’t able to get a picture of it due to excitement and lack of time, but I was ecstatic to see it! The show itself was pretty good and I have never seen Matt do a better job as Melchior, if this turns out to be my last Spring Awakening experience it will not be a disappointing one. It was nice sharing the experience with Karolina, and it was funny when Frances threw her head on my lap during Totally Fucked.

I also was attempting to “stage door” Wicked even though I had not seen it (shh) but only because I still need to get Rentopoly and Marci X signed and I am sick of bringing them with me. I failed epic-ly of course, but I was finally able to get a photo with Marcie Dodd who is by far my favorite Elphaba I have ever seen. It stinks that she isn’t in the show anymore, but I am sure she will rock in whatever she is doing next :D

No comments: