Friday, September 5, 2008

Day 17/365 (September 4, 2008)

One of my favorite new things to do is going to Karaoke at the TOL on Thursdays. There is nothing like chatting with some good people, and getting up and embarrassing yourself by singing! I have gone four Thursdays in a row now, and am sad i cant go next Thursday.

This picture was from me singing Good Morning Baltimore from Hairspray of course! Later that night (well after midnight) this couple that was in the lounge as well ran into me and Emily on the street, and in a very cute heavy some kind of accent the woman told me that i had a very nice voice. i thanked her, then whe i was safely out of range aknowledged that she must be tone deaf, but whatever i will take the compliment and can say someone thinks i sound good :D

I am sure i dont sound as bad as i make nyself out to be, but i know i am far from good, but i still love to sing so... WHY NOT? (oh i should have Hilary Duff songs downloaded next time!

No comments: