Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 18/365 (September 5, 2008)

So on Friday I went to a place called Uncle Mike’s to see Frisco Verdes perform. This was a far stretch from my comfort zone, and we ended up waiting ages for them to start. I give the place credit for having such an eclectic line-up of music guests. They had a guy singing about vampires who kept serenading us off stage while singing, they had a Frank Sinatra-esque band and of course FV. The other band they had was named Rahway and as they were setting up they had this chilling on one of their boxes. We saw it and thought OH NO! Their music may not have been my favorite but I can at least recognize talent and they were incredible for that respect. I love this picture because (at least on the computer) when you look at it you can kind of tell what it is, but when you look at it from the side you can see the skull and cross-bones much clearer!

No comments: