Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 28/365 (September 15, 2008)


Went to the NYMF Opening Party and it was good times. Matthew and I danced, we mingled (well only slightly), and then we got dinner at midnight! This was taken whilst on the dance floor… if you can call what I was doing dancing. I like it because you can see the pretty background that is the walls, and my eyes are looking very bright! Then you have Matthew and it makes for a great picture.

Random-ness of the night ran into Judy from Montreal. She is actually from NY but I met her in Montreal. She introduced me to Tim Jerome and we spoke about Nero, (LOL!) Also ran into a few other people including Caleb who was in Forever Plaid which I saw in Ohio! (I love how small this world really is!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damschroder!
No idea if I spelled that right but it was worth it.