Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 318/365 (July 2, 2009)


I had forgotten to take my necklace off the night before, which as you can see was a BIG mistake! I am allergic to anything that is not at least 14k gold, dont ask me why, but even hypoallergenic stuff has the power to turn me red and itchy (and in my ears swollen). as long as i dont wear necklaces for more than a few hours i am fine, but a full night produced this rather itchy red bumpy patch right where the pendant dangled all night :(

the day began with nothing new just being a lump on the couch... until krysta came home. she was bit with the clean bug and it trickled to me a little bit. (although i did hang my clean clothes up after two weeks all on my own before she came home). she did a MASSIVE floor clean, i mean she swept and got down on her hands and knees and scrubbed our floor like crazy and made them so clean and smooth. i moved the green futon mattress in between my mattress and box spring and my bed is so high up i kind of have to jump a little to get on since the bed is also on bed raisers. i dont know if this is bad for my mattress though but i dont want to store the futon mattress on the floor (eww)... anywho after i did this we were able to do the thing that needed to be done most after i had discovered it late the night before. tuckers pee (since he loves to pee on my floor close to where the skanky mattress had been dwelling until we got motivated to carry it down to the garbage) had been sometimes trickling underneath the skanky mattress that was on a big piece of plastic... and even though krysta and i have been cleaning it up whenever we saw it, we didnt know some of it was pooling underneath. well we lifted it up and found a rather large amount of dog pee that had been sitting for who knows how long and explaining why i was always complaining of my room smelling like dog pee! so we laid some heavy chemicals on it and cleaned it like nobodies business and found my flip flops that i have been looking for for a wicked long time! (this story is a little TMI i guess huh?)

anywho there was some freshening up involved and i finally convinced Krysta to come to karaoke with me. we headed out and while we were waiting at 72nd street to transfer one of her teeth split in half! i learned that i can handle blood and guts and gore, but i cant handle seeing a split tooth held in hand! shivers just thinking about it, but we went to karaoke anyway.

it was a fun night in TOL and the new sound system is so fierce you feel the stage vibrate underneath you! i had lots of fun singing and chatting with everyone there. especially Michael (one of the many rockin' box office guys), Patrick, Joey, someone i havent seen in ages and i cant remember her name because i suck at that, gabe, and zach. (other peeps too). two sets of people even sang *NSYNC which made me very happy and dakota even told me i am getting and sounding better at the karaoke :D (josh even swung by for a hot second). i would also like to point out that Patrick is one of my fave NWS employees... he is such a fun and sweet person!

we ended up staying out pretty late and after we got home and walked tucker a tiny bit it was like 2 am! i really needed a night of fun where i forgot about my down mood. and i ran into kyle post on the way into NWS, so i mean really? that was a pleasant surprise! and i got was paid another lovely compliment by someone else and made more plans to see n2n. i even only had one moment of "oh i shouldn't have said that" well at least in front of one particular person who i dont exactly trust and i dont think actually likes me... but hopefully she wont bring it up to anyone in particular... crossies?


No comments: