Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 343/365 (July 27, 2009)

once again i should have updated sooner! i dont remember much of what i did in the orning but decided last minute i was gonna go to paula's and i knew i had to go over to sasha's beforehand... after emergency rush packing and several phone calls i decided to go out to new rochelle on the later side so i could visit sasha and be stress free.

so i grabbed my heavy suitcase (full of laundry) and made my way there and was pleasantly surpirsed to find matthew, mackenzie, and penski there too! we had a lovely time eating sasha's cookies and yummy cheesecake (see above) and helping the other 3 decided which headshots to use of what sasha took... then we overcame the burning on a cd issue using my computer... then sasha figured out how to do it on her own!

anywho sasha packed me up a cookie goodie bag and made my way to new rochelle. i also continued reading harry potter and the deathly hallows like crazy before i went to bed.

No comments: