Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 321/365 (July 5, 2009)


my day started out really weird.  i had originally planned on getting up at 10:30 so i had time to get ready and chill before heading out to brooklyn but i couldnt bring myself to get up until 12, which is when i was originally planning on leaving! i had the most unusual experience that freaked me out a little... i got a phone call and asked who was and the person answered your father but i knew it wasnt him since A. he died a few years ago and B it sounded like my cousin alyssa. anyways as i was thinking about why alyssa was calling me since i didnt think she had my number and well she never has before my alarm went off and i realized i had never been on the phone instead it was a dream the whole time that just felt real. it freaked me out so much i had to ask krysta if something that happened earlier was real or a dream... it was real at least!

i eventually headed out to brooklyn to megan's apartment and got their even quicker than i expected, and not much later than i originally intended! on the way there i began re-reading harry potter and the half-blood prince... i didnt get far before the dude next to me saw what i was reading and engaged me in conversation about the books and movies and i kept thinking dude can't you see i am trying to read but was unable to tell him because i felt bad.

the time atmegan's was lots of fun we ate bagels, and chips and salsa while playing harry potter scene it, balderdash, and rock band. i got booed of the stage my first time playing but did much better the next attempt! and i learned that i should know wesley snipes better since he is snipes not snipe, emily is cornish pixie intuitive, and laura and i were both a little crazy. it was really a great afternoon of fun and good peeps... then on the way home i took my own discovered non-hop stop way and it got me home wicked fast compared to what hopstop had told me, so that was pretty exciting! i also discovered a unicyclist on 141 and ACP... it amused greatly, especially when he was forced to stop for a light and i was able to get this picture!

i decided also that i need to try to be in better spirits and stuff during the week so i need to do things that will try to prevent me from slipping into a not good emotional state as i seem so prone to do lately. this weekend really rejuvenated my spirits and i dont want to jeopardize that!

No comments: