Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 338/365 (July 22, 2009)



I had a wicked hard time falling asleep last night (as i suspected would happen) and then i was woken up extremely early by the sound of my air mattress inflating and tucker barking at it... he must have been chewing on the cord and accidentally flipped the on switch and it freaked him out. even after i turned it off he just kept barking at it... LOL! i then tried to get emma to come cuddle with me as i fell back asleep but she didnt until i picked up my phone to check twitter... i knew that would get her to come. instead of sleeping (since i couldnt) i chatted with krysta until she left for work then tried for thirty minutes until i could fall asleep again.

the day was a blank until i ended up at Sasha and Marty's... we watched How I Met Your Mother and installed Sasha's air conditioner... we are so pro!

lies i just remembered i traveled to meet karolina to pick up her camcorder and drop off my air mattress

tucker had a good day because i finished my ice cream container and let him lick at it... that was the result!

No comments: