Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 125/365 (November 19, 2014)










What a really great day! I got a rush ticket to Pippin and when I went to leave work everyone in the office took me across the street to have a fireball shot to celebrate my birthday. I then went home and when I got there Sasha was like "what are you doing home, go in your room, shut the door, and don't come out until i say you can." I interrupted her final birthday gift prep... so I hid out for a touch then was bale to come out.

Glad I saw Pippin and got a super cute picture with Adam Roberts after in his makeup... he was all birthday selfie! He also thought I was 27 so that is a win and someone wished me a Happy Sweet 16. Then I met up with Ally and got my nails done since they needed some maintenance. After I went home and they removed the "un" from the Alice party banner so it said have a very merry birthday to you. I opened my awesome presents including the super cool batgirl tutu and a kitchen torch! Had more of my birthday cheesecake cake (that I had been eating all day... breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack).

Headed out to Deacon Brody's to meet up with some people. Thanks to Sasha, Karen, Jo Ann, Kristen, Lindsay, Hope, Shoshana, and Andrey for joining me. Then went home and had some more drinks with Hope, Sasha, and Karen and Marty Thomas swung by... so overall my day was filled with so much love.

No comments: