Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 139/365 (December 3, 2014)











So I found out Mike Schwitter was going on as Pippin and I really wanted to see that so I Spent my morning at Pippin Rush and was able to get a ticket for Shoshana and I to the matinee. Then I headed to work for a bit and went home. While I was home I made the frosting for the cupcakes and then frosted/decorated them. They looked so fun and colorful and tasted good too! Then I packaged them up nicely for Mike and Adam and headed out to Pippin, Even though we had front row tickets which is where I like to sit for rush Shoshana didn't want to sit there so she asked an usher if we could sit someplace else. She said we didn't have to but of course I am not one to disagree in situations like that so I sat orchestra right begrudgingly. I am still upset I didn't sit in the front but at the same time I am gad we sat back there so I could see the whole show without straining my neck and I mean I could see the whole show, which was nice. Mike really is so great as Pippin. After we waited in the audience because he said there was a talk back so he was going to come out to say hi... he had so many people waiting for him... so popular! Said a quick hello, gave him the cupcakes, dropped off Adam's cupcakes and then went home. When I got home I began work on dipping the cake balls in chocolate and decorating them with nerds... also super cute and very sweet! Ben David popped in so I made him take a bunch to give to his friends! Then I headed out to Kayla's birthday party for some karaoke fun. The book didn't know how to spell December, i saw Kavin, and Rachel, and Hope, and sang some fun songs that others seemed to like my picks! I ate 2 slices of pizza and junk food which was not smart but so tasty! then I came home because I thought we were decorating the apartment for Christmas... I was wrong. Then I ended taking some of the cake balls to bring to Penski and Ally. It was nice chatting with Penski since it had been a short time,.,, then home again for good/sleep.

No comments: