Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 142/365 (December 6, 2014)







The morning started off quite interesting... Sasha saw someone outside the window of our apartment and woke me up... we called the police... eventful! Then I got some sleep and woke up again to find Fred and Charlie playing at my feet. I let in the exterminator and then begun making the creme part of the creme brule. It was surprisingly easy. Later Lola came over and it was earlier than expected and I was still in my PJs and when she saw me she said "tamra it's not morning why are you still in your pajamas?"

We played some games and went on more adventures in the rocket ship, and the boat. She wore her space tutu and I had space sunglasses. She drew more flavors from her scented markers and we voted so we ate cotton candy since it was the winner. I even made a cone for it since she asked if there was one using parchment paper.

I went to use my kitchen torch for the first time and it didn't work... I was so sad, but I improvised and used the broiler to caramelize the sugar... it was SO tasty! Then it was off to Bea for Rita's bachelorette party dinner. It was nice to see her and meet her soon to be future sister in law. The restaurant however was TERRIBLE. The service was so bad, prisoners get more water than we did. The food also wasn't that great. While we were there we found out poor Ellyn's place had more than major ceiling leak... it made us feel not so bad about our situation. Then I came home and got dry (it was raining badly) and headed over to cabaret to try and get a Playbill for Sasha.. I had to be sneaky, but I succeeded! Then I went up to the 54 Below dressing room before Michael's concert since I was filming it and had all my stuff with me and a change of shoes so I could wear my boots over. I filmed Gioia to the World: My Holiday Hell and it was lovely. Of course I had some troubles filming at first because of where they put me, then moved me once the show had already started.... grr! Then after the show a bunch of us went to the three monkeys bar. I only stayed for a bit since I was so tired!

No comments: