Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 127/365 (November 21, 2014)




Had my Jenny appointment... oops! Birthday fun had a bad result on me, oh well! Then I went to work and had a training session with Travis and spent some time with Penski. Naturally after working out the best thing to do is go get ice cream right? The Bug Gay Ice Cream Store and Shake Shack came together for the weekend only to create a holiday treat and I wanted it badly. Eggnog ice cream with some sort of cranberry pistachio crumble and pumpkin custard sounded like a win, plus the cup was so cute. Everything except the pumpkin custard was SO good, especially the egg nog ice cream! The custard however was not the right consistency :( however Ally (who met up with me) ended up being given a free apple gobbler by a worker for reasons unknown to us and it was STELLAR!

Then i went home and cleaned up to head to movie night since they were showing CLUE!

No comments: