Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 140/365 (December 4, 2014)









I made an impromptu box out of card stock in the morning to deliver some of the cupcakes/cake balls to Neil, then off to work for a bit. I passed the Rockefeller tree on my way to deliver the cupcakes to Neil at Cinderella. Then I failed at getting a cabaret playbill and popped into Gristedes to get oats since I was going to bake cookies with Sophon later. Instead we ended up going to dinner (with Karen) at Becco's across the street. I was bad and got unlimited pasta and a Bellini. One of the pasta dishes was the best gnocchi i have ever had, it melted in my mouth and if I could have, i would have eaten my weight in them. It is just so nice seeing Sophon, she is so fun then we went back to the apartment and hung out for a bit before she had to leave. While I was waiting for Sophon to arrive Fred put me to bed so we could cuddle for a while, charlie was just passed out and I found a Gavin Lee White Collar photo that was fun. I love when my Broadway Love crosses over into my other loves.

Finally the night ended by watching the NBC broadcast of Peter Pan Live... I just didn't watch it live. They did a really great job and it was so fun to see so many familiar faces on it!

No comments: