Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 135/365 (November 29, 2014)





The day was just most delightful! Lola came over and we had fun playing. She built a rocket ship out of a box and we went to space. She is getting so good at writing her letters and is quite artistic. Though she gave me a hard time when I apparently cut something I wasn't supposed to and she was like "i know you didn't mean to hurt me tamra." After she left I thought was going to have dinner and watch some TV before heading back down to Rockwood to see Gallagher play an acoustic set with Hope... however that all changed! Thankfully Hope understands things like this.

Neil texted saying he was going on as the fox in Cinderella and I needed to go so badly! I don't have a student ID and I didn't think they did rush anyway on a Saturday. I headed to the box office and they were all sold out of the discount tickets and the lady was like but I have some student rush left... womp womp!

I left the BO and was searching my phone trying to find someone who might be in the city and have an ID to help when Todd Buonopone passed by. He said hi and tried to help... then I gave up and went home sad that I couldn't go. Then I was texting with Zach and he was like have you tried Brian... Had no clue that he was in the city... i tried him and success! I met up with him and Kristen and we walked over and got a ticket... happiness to the extreme! Then I went back home and had dinner and went back to the theater... yep i went to the Broadway theatre 3 times in 2.5 hours. The show is just so cute and sweet and he was quite wonderful as the fox.

I love BC/EFA collection time... woot palace guard! Then i went backstage (it felt hip to have my name on the list) and waited for him with his friend Teddy...  and saw Todd for a moment. Then when he came we took a stage photo and I met Keke and Nene. Then the three of us went out and got some drinks. We ended up at Bourbon and there was Frankie J. G. I ended up having a shot of tequila and well not the smartest move. thankfully i lived super close!

No comments: