Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 129/365 (November 23, 2014)





Surprisingly wasn't sore from all that jumping yesterday! I got up early, made pumpkin waffles with apple cider syrup, and met Ally to go "meet Barnum" (the dog from Pippin) at Macy's. It was so funny because when we got there we were told we were not allowed to touch Barnum, and they handed out a rules sheet that said it twice.There was actually a decent line and I watched as everyone in line stood next to him and he was the perfect trained dog posing on his pillow at attention. Then when it was my turn and he saw me he abandoned his post and went after me sniffing, like hey pet me pet me. I was like I'm sorry they said I couldn't touch you and his owner looked over at me and was like oh ts you, you can pet him! so i gave him some TLC and then she was like I will have him stand up for your picture, he loves his fans... LOL I am apparently recognized by Broadway dogs as well. Then i went with Ally to a diner and was actually good!

Then it was home for some quality Lola time. She was very much into how boys stink and girls are great so she kept making signs that said Boys Stink and drew pictures of Sasha's vynlmation mice pretty well with stories. She also made me a necklace and told me the story of pregga nona with an Italian accent. We dealt with more leaky ceiling stuff when we noticed the wall by our pots and pans rack was also leaking. I also made cake balls, yum!

No comments: