Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 11/365 (July 28, 2014)


It was a long day! I got up early to pick Lindz up from JFK. Driving to the airport at the hour wasn't the smartest but it was fun. I did end up driving for 3.5 hours before getting to work and only having gone like 34 miles. Then i went to work where I ended up staying far too late and thankfully Travis was able to push back our session since I would have missed it otherwise.

Training was good except I felt so out of shape and didn't function at my usual capacity. AFterwards I came home and baked some cinderella themed M&M cookies, showered, and then headed out to meet CHris. He was in town to see Heathers and then we just walked around midtown for a while. As were were walking this drunk couple came up to us and asked us if we were dating. We said no, and the guy was like but you look so good together you should be dating. He then asked if he could take a picture of us with my phone and we were like no, then he was like could you take a picture of us with your phone. We did then ditched them... so see the crazy people above from somewhere I think may have been the corner of 47th and 9th.

No comments: