Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day 6/365 (July 23, 2014)




Today was like a usual Wednesday with one exception: dance class.

Day started out with work, then after I headed down to the gym to work out before my training session. It was 88* feels like 95* out when i was walking there... i thought i was going to die!

After the gym and training I usually go to dance class on Wednesdays but because it was so incredibly hot out and the AC doesn't usually work in the dance studio I decided that I shouldn't go, so i went to Trader Joe's and picked up a few things including some delicious watermelon, and yellow tomatoes fr Sasha. Only on my way to TJs i popped into the new Michael's for the third time this week, it is going to be a problem!

Earlier in the day i made a list of tasks  have to accomplish over the next couple of days. i am nothing f not over organized! The night was spent completing my Wednesday tasks and watching Big Brother with the roomies :)

I also prepped my bag to occupy me tomorrow in Bryant park and Charlie tried to pack himself.

No comments: