Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 3/365 (July 20, 2014)




Today was a pretty big day... Michael's opened a store in Chelsea. So close! They had a whole big grand opening and Sasha, Karen, and I got there an hour beforehand. We were 10-12 in line and they gave us each a $10 gift card as we entered! They took the first person in line and let her cute the ribbon, and had these guys dressed up as crayons, and yarn, and a painter's palette and they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

We shopped like crazy and got some really fun arts and crafts things they had as door busters. Then when we all got home our living room was overcome by our crafty supplies while we organized and sorted. I made a card for someone and later in the day baked some banana bread and cut up a gigantic watermelon.

I also started watching House on Netflix a while ago. At first i was rewatching the show because i watched it when it first aired but only until season 6 and I lost interest. I am now a third of the way through season 8 so its been nice to see "new" episodes. I don't like the direction of the show as much in this last season but am invested in seeing how it all plays out and getting some closure. The character of Dr. House (not this season) is I think a favorite of mine, i love his snark and determination.



No comments: