Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 7/365 (July 24, 2014)


Today was lovely. I spent the morning in Bryant Park for Broadway in Bryant Park since Zach Braff was performing with Bullets Over Broadway. Ran into someone i knew so that made the time fly!

I headed to the office for a bit then popped into the M&M store to get a certain color mix for cookies I am making next week, then came home and baked some cupcakes. I realized as I was cleaning up that I forgot to add the milk to the batter so the cupcakes came out a bit dryer and denser than I would like but they are still tasty nonetheless and the frosting is heavenly! They are cherry lime-aid flavored. Most of them were frosted sky high with a cherry on top but i made these special for someone.

Then Whitney and I went out for dinner since I won't be here when she goes back home, and after she went to her show I painted a glass vase. I had a crafty idea but due to the nature of the paint my vase didnt turn out so well because of what i was trying to accomplish... oh well, the next one will turn out great!

No comments: