Monday, July 21, 2014

Day 4/365 (July 21, 2014)


These two places have become so important in my life. If you had told me a year ago I would enjoy going to the gym and working out I would have told you how crazy you were! Today after work I headed down to blink to warmup before my hour of personal training where I worked my lower body until I had a hard time walking. I end up in so much pain but it is worth it for how good I have been feeling about myself!

Later in the evening while hanging on the couch with the roomies and Whitney who has been staying with us for a few days she told us about a show called American Ninja Warriors. Apparently its been on for ages and it is so fun to watch people use their crazy human strength to beast through these obstacle courses, or at least try to!

No comments: