Saturday, July 19, 2014

Day 2/365 (July 19, 2014)





The day before I went to Union Square to see Wish I Was Here. SInce I got out of the movie at 1:30 in the morning I decided to take the subway back home. Normally Times Square is a place I avoid as much as people. It is so overcroweded and filled with creepy furry knockoffs. It is rare to experience the magic I once felt in it, but every so often it happens. I emerged from the subway and it was not very crowded and allowed me the chance to really appreciate the beauty and magic of the place. I never thought growing up that I would not only live in NYC, but that I would live just a block away from this place I had seen in so many movies and TV shows. 

Later in the day I went to Central Park on a whim and just walked around. I think Central Park is beautiful but I always get so lost and turned around in there. Today was just roaming and I decided to play the role of a tourist. I rode in the carousal, stumbled up the statue of Balto the Sled Dog, and the Bethesda Fountain. It was such a beautiful day and I am happy that I took advantage of that.

No comments: