Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 9/365 (July 26, 2014)






Today was a long one. Started the day with my cousins then I headed out for some errands. I went to Target, Michael’s, Babies r Us, TJ Maxx, and Trader Joe’s. I found most of what I needed and then headed to my moms. Alyssa (and Miguel) brought over their very tiny son.

He is 10 pounds of adorableness. I held him for a really long time before heading over to my Uncle’s to celebrate another cousin’s 10th birthday. It was sweet the 10 year old made a birthday cake for her mom (they share the same day) and my 5 year old cousin made the birthday cake for my 10 year old cousin… baking runs in the family! Later came back to my moms and spent some time with the baby again and I got to feed him J

Then ran some more errands that my mom needed and ended up at Kimball Farms which has the best ice cream in the history of existence. I ate way too much and feel slightly ill but I almost never have it, so I am okay with it… that is a small by the way!

I am writing this in word and can’t post until later since my mom never has wifi so I can’t connect to the internet. This time it is technically set up but no one can tell me what the network name is and so many pop up, le sigh!


No comments: