Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 168/365 (February 2, 2009)

i finally left the apartment and ate real food after my weekend of being a sick person! Unfortunately life was conspiring against me and turned me into a crazy woman. Everything was sending me into what i call "sensory overload." my hair was hitting my lips, my bag wouldnt stay on my shoulder, my bra was annoying me beyond belief, when i put my hair in a ponytail it kept hitting my right ear, and i needed it to then hit my right ear because of my crazy OCD. A whole bunch of things and when i finally got to the metropolitan room for the Friends with Benefits Benefit i couldnt sit still because i was so irked.

Luckily it subsided almost completely before the show started. We made new "friends" with a random person named Nick who sat with us until he discovered an actual friend who was there for him to sit with.  The event was really great. Even better than the ast one i went to. Highlights included this girl who i cant remember her name who sang this song "I want you back" (not *NSYNC) and she was so funny! The two guys singing the love song medley that had some awesome Xanadu in it, rory o'malley singing some beautiful songs and Ryan J Ratliff singing his song.

When i got off the subway i realized i hadnt taken a photo yet and saw this bike stand. One of my many OCDs is that i like to walk on/over it whenever i walk by if there is nothing on it. Basically i use my left foot to step on the swoop in the middle and my right legs geos over the right loop of it.

No comments: