Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 193/365 (February 27, 2009)

yea it is square but it was tricky homemade dough!!!!

The biggest event of the daylight hours occurred at the grocery store. I wanted to make pizza so grace and i went and bought the supplies but because we couldn't find pizza dough i decided to try to make it on my own. It ended up being a good project for the day but i didn't like the yicky feeling i had well mixing or kneeding it. I usually enjoy mixing things with my hands but this just felt weird and yea i dont think i will do it again. Next time i will make my ay to Whole Foods and buy the dough i like... and the sauce i like!

I also spent some time with Fred and Emma, and got a good picture of them liking each other (ok well getting along)... which they are very good at not letting you get but i snuck up on them.

Krysta, Grace, and I ate the pizza which was yet another real dinner for me which was nice. I also spoke on the Phone with Ted, and emailed with my cousin... i need to get out to New Rochelle on the sooner side to visit them!

Went to Mostly Sondheim (of course) and had lots of fun. This week Todd hosted again and since Kate was away in CA this guy named Michael filled in. He sounded great and was quite funny. AT one point Grace and i got brave and we sang Church Rulez... it actually was a disaster and we did follow the music pretty well for the most part.... it was no where near perfect but it was lots of fun and Todd and Michael were super nice to us and warned everyone we needed a lot of support... haha but it was great and fun!

No comments: