Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 183/365 (February 17, 2009)

I spent the day not doing that much besides job hunting, and watching tv. I did however go help out a friend with Wicked lotto and bought supplies to make a real dinner for the first time in a long while. I made terryaki chicken, rice, and broccoli.

At one point Krysta was finally able to get something she had wanted to download and she was listening to it very happily! This is her acting all happily like!

Later we went to Therapy to watch Broadway Sessions and it was good times with everyone and listening to Dabbon and Bruett tunes. I even won a little composing challenge... thanks to Krysta's friend telling me the answer, but at least it gave me some much needed attention and the host gave me a flower on his way in... this excited me greatly, i have a picture with it but it was taken after midnight so i cant post it here.

No comments: