Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 186/365 (February 20, 2009)

My word of the day is BOREDOM.

I did quite a few things today... they include cleaning, job hunting, and then this insanity. i have all this stuff for baked goodness and alot of time on my hands, so i got this crazy idea in my head... and even though it took forever to decorate only 12 cupcakes it kept me occupied and i think they came out all pretty like and i already cleaned up their mess! i really like rainbows, and note all 7 colors are being used!

tonight will be better when i got to Mostly Sondheim!

ps also found out that now James Snyder is doing the Bare reading i cant go to... so i will not only be missing Bare being performed live, i will miss matt doyle, james snyder, and neil haskell singing it.... why cant i be able to become an investor? oh yea... lack of funds!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

they look sooooo good!

Unknown said...

I did not need to be reminded of this in my inbox a second time. Especially by my roommate. You are just lucky I liked you baking today