Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 188/365 (February 22, 2009)

I didnt't get to sleep until about 1:30 after i finished playing with my phone in my room, and even though i woke up briefly twice, i didnt officially wake up until like 12/12:30! i got close to 11 hours of sleep and i felt like a mack truck had hit me!

I should have done laundry today but i needed a day of nothing even though i have been quite bored out of my mind the last few days. It was nice to be in my PJs today, and now i have a reason to get up early tomorrow (like 9) so i can do laundry and have clothes since all of mine are now dirty. Grace is staying with us, though not the last two nights because she was visitng family but her bed is still up, and Emma really likes it so if i wasn't playing with her today, or petting her i would find her right there dead center of the bed just napping.

I spent Oscar day watching a crapload of episodes of CSI: Miami which is funny because i cant stand two of the main characters but it kept me entertained today, and i watched a really bad lifetime movie.

Fred will becoming here sometime in the next few hours to stay with us for a while... let the icanhascheezburger quest begin again!

No comments: