Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 185/365 (February 19, 2009)


Today was an interesting day. i consider the day beginning at 4:10 when i met up with Mark. I met him at the Marriot and we hung there for a really long time until we headed to get dinner before seeing Altar Boyz. It was a nice surprise to find out Mary would be joining us.

After yummy chinese food and good conversation we headed over to NWS. We hung in TOL for a while until it was close to showtime. Mary had fun playing with my phone and getting a feel for it since she is likely getting an iPhone soon, and we all kept up with our lovely conversation.

Mary went home, and Mark and I saw Altar Boyz. I love this show so much, but i think for the sake of me continuing my love for it i need to take a little bit of a break from it. There have been 19 days in February and i have already seen it 5 times! After Diane's anniversary celebration, and the actual anniversary celebration i wont see the show again until April... unless there is a special wunderstudy action reason.

After this point the rest of my day can be found in my LJ account, but only if we are LJ friends since it has personal stuff in there. Except this is a picture of krysta's room and i am proud of her because this is the first time in at least a month she has had floor space.


No comments: