Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 180/365 (February 14, 2009)





Lots of pictures today! Oh well!

The day started off with a simple plan: be lazy, see Gallagher, then see Altar Boyz. Well in my paranoia i decided to look at my tickets when i woke up this morning. I was surprised to see they were matinee tickets and NOT evening like i had thought. So i quickly got ready, and my mom too, and emailed Nicole about our little change of plans for when we were going to meet up.

On our way to the theater we ran into Neil on the subway, then when we got to our stop my mom and i went to Subway to get some lunch. We saw the show and had a great time, and i took pictures with them for the first time in a long while since it was my 111th show and well that made for an easy picture idea.

Then we met Nicole outside NWS and went to Rockwood Music Hall which took alot less time to get to. We got there way early and had to sit through what i liked to call pretty torture. The girl playing before them had a great voice and played piano well but i have a hard time sitting through soothing peaceful songs live. Gallagher was great and he sang this really funny cover song that actually caused me to have to use something to prop my camera on so that it wouldnt jiggle when i laughed. I am also quite glad Nicole was able to come since we have been trying to get to a Gallagher show together for quite some time.

Then we headed back to my Starbucks and met with Michelle and hung there for quite sometime before they went to see Boyz and my mom and i went to the Celtic Pub for dinner. It was quite yummy but very filling and we had a terrible waitress... Krysta ended up joining us to kill some time. Then we all went to PINKBERRY!!!! Well there i finally decided that i should just buy the spoon i have wanted since day one, i mean it is shaped like a heart! (look closely above, i also like that picture because it reflects the computer screen in it!).

Then Krysta went to a friends and my mom and i came home. I introduced her to some VGL Gay Boy videos, The Unexpected Boys, and Jesse songs. Then we watched Psych... good times and now I need bed!

No comments: